Friday, February 21, 2014

For Sale: Indigo Creek Emma - $450

It is with a heavy heart, that I make the decision to offer up Emma for sale.



Emma will be sold IN MILK after she kids on or about 2/26.  This will be her second kidding.  She is a great milker, but is not a good mother.  If you want lots of milk and like to raise bottle babies, this may be the goat for you.  I prefer to have all kids dam raised, so she is not a good fit for me, but I will dearly miss all her delicious ORGANIC milk!  Yes, she has only been feed organic grain and pesticide free hay.  

Her kids may be for sale as well but I will evaluate the situation and make a decision once she kids (as bottle babies or weaned).   Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to visit!

Emma's Pedigree:
  • Sire: Indigo Creek Ace of Hearts (NDGA 06626M)
    • SS: Moon Spinner's Blue Shin (D-49471)
    • SD: Indigo Creek Faith (NDGA 14787F)
  • Dam: Indigo Creek Tia (NDGA 14790F)
    • SS: Sire: Irish Luck Farms Shamrock (NDGA 05747M)
    • SD: Irish Luck Farms Ella (NDGA 13048F)

No comments:

Post a Comment