Saturday, February 22, 2014

Emma's Babies!

She had a girl -- black with 1 white spot (and maybe blue eyes)



And a boy -- tricolor (sorry about the slightly gory pic)


I'm happy to report, everybody is doing well.  True to form, mom looks after her babies but just won't nurse them.  Crazy girl!  So I'm milking her out, putting it in bottles and giving it to the babies.  They are starting to get the idea that mom is (unfortunately) not their source of food, but instead, that I am.

So after sleeping on it (sort of... feedings every 4 hours make it difficult to really get some restful sleep), I've decided to offer the babies up for sale as well. It's always so hard to make the call as to who stays and who goes.  I wish I could keep them all!  Emma's doeling is $300, the boy is $200 intact or $100 as a wether.  I will consider a generous discount if all three go together!


No comments:

Post a Comment